Ann's Pecan Pie
If you love Pecan Pie this is truly an awesome Pecan Pie, not to sweet and does not have a strong “Karo taste”. Royer’s uses whole Texas Pecans, each pecan is a candy treat by itself. This pie is named after Ann Criswell, the esteemed food editor for the Houston Chronicle for some 36 years. The recipe comes out of her beautiful coffee table cookbook “Texas The Beautiful Cookbook.”
Royer’s and Goldbelly are proud to support local charitable organizations and 5% of your pie’s purchase price will be donated to the local Texas charity of your choosing. Please select one of the below organizations when placing your order:
- The Lone Survivor Foundation – Restores, empowers, and renews hop for wounded service members, veterans and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
- Boot Campaign- Provides financial assistance to service members, veterans and their families with housing needs, career and education costs, PTSD/TBI treatment, and health and wellness programs.
- Brookwood Community – A God-centered educational, residential, and entrepreneurial community for adults with functional disabilities.
- Camp Pine Cove – An interdenominational camp focused on meeting the spiritual and recreational needs of families, youth, church groups, and other Christian organizations.
Each Pecan Pie serves 6-8 people
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Royers Round Top Café ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.