Feast on this SIN-NAMMON fully sweet yeast roll. Each roll is already cooked & topped with a secret powdered-sugar butter frosting with chopped pecans recipe from royer’s own dentist. To cut the sweetness the Pieman suggests that you top it with vanilla ice cream & then you could have your six main food groups for breakfast!
Royer’s and Goldbelly are proud to support local charitable organizations and 5% of your pie’s purchase price will be donated to the local Texas charity of your choosing. Please select one of the below organizations when placing your order:
- The Lone Survivor Foundation – Restores, empowers, and renews hop for wounded service members, veterans and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
- Boot Campaign- Provides financial assistance to service members, veterans and their families with housing needs, career and education costs, PTSD/TBI treatment, and health and wellness programs.
- Brookwood Community – A God-centered educational, residential, and entrepreneurial community for adults with functional disabilities.
- Camp Pine Cove – An interdenominational camp focused on meeting the spiritual and recreational needs of families, youth, church groups, and other Christian organizations.
Each Sin-Nammon Ring serves 12-15 people
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Royers Round Top Café ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.