Sweet N' Salty Pie
This pie is more like a brownie pie fusion. Bud, “the Pieman” Royer has been cranking out this dense gooey, fudgy pie from his little shop in Round Top, TX that’s topped with caramel and sea salt to make all your taste buds tingle.
Royer’s and Goldbelly are proud to support local charitable organizations and 5% of your pie’s purchase price will be donated to the local Texas charity of your choosing. Please select one of the below organizations when placing your order:
- The Lone Survivor Foundation – Restores, empowers, and renews hop for wounded service members, veterans and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
- Boot Campaign- Provides financial assistance to service members, veterans and their families with housing needs, career and education costs, PTSD/TBI treatment, and health and wellness programs.
- Brookwood Community – A God-centered educational, residential, and entrepreneurial community for adults with functional disabilities.
- Camp Pine Cove – An interdenominational camp focused on meeting the spiritual and recreational needs of families, youth, church groups, and other Christian organizations.
Serves 8-10 people
*may contain nuts
Instructions / Storage
We recommend adding a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Royers Round Top Café ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.