Not My Mom's Apple Pie
Recently rated as one of the top Apple Pie’s in the country by Food and Wine Magazine!! This apple pie has been a staple of the cafe’s menu for 28 years and we are excited to start shipping the pie! We start off with apple slices topped off with a brown sugar and whipped cream filling and finally topped off with a wonderful brown sugar and pecan topping!! These pies will have to be shipped second day air out of Texas or next day air!
Royer’s and Goldbelly are proud to support local charitable organizations and 5% of your pie’s purchase price will be donated to the local Texas charity of your choosing. Please select one of the below organizations when placing your order:
- The Lone Survivor Foundation – Restores, empowers, and renews hop for wounded service members, veterans and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
- Boot Campaign- Provides financial assistance to service members, veterans and their families with housing needs, career and education costs, PTSD/TBI treatment, and health and wellness programs.
- Brookwood Community – A God-centered educational, residential, and entrepreneurial community for adults with functional disabilities.
- Camp Pine Cove – An interdenominational camp focused on meeting the spiritual and recreational needs of families, youth, church groups, and other Christian organizations.
Serves 8-10 people
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Royers Round Top Café ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.