Cafe's Buttermilk Pie
This pie is a great old southern recipe & is often called the “poor man’s pie.” This HANDMADE PIE is like a chess pie or dense custard & is best served chilled right out of the ’frig. We suggest that you keep it frozen and then pull it out to thaw in the ’frig a couple of hours before you want to serve it.
Serves 8-10 people
*may contain nuts
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.