Cafe's Buttermilk Pie
This pie is a great old southern recipe & is often called the “poor man’s pie.” This HANDMADE PIE is like a chess pie or dense custard & is best served chilled right out of the ’frig. We suggest that you keep it frozen and then pull it out to thaw in the ’frig a couple of hours before you want to serve it.
Royer’s and Goldbelly are proud to support local charitable organizations and 5% of your pie’s purchase price will be donated to the local Texas charity of your choosing. Please select one of the below organizations when placing your order:
- The Lone Survivor Foundation – Restores, empowers, and renews hop for wounded service members, veterans and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
- Boot Campaign- Provides financial assistance to service members, veterans and their families with housing needs, career and education costs, PTSD/TBI treatment, and health and wellness programs.
- Brookwood Community – A God-centered educational, residential, and entrepreneurial community for adults with functional disabilities.
- Camp Pine Cove – An interdenominational camp focused on meeting the spiritual and recreational needs of families, youth, church groups, and other Christian organizations.
Serves 8-10 people
*may contain nuts
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.